Sunday, August 6, 2017

The good Sunday- duelo - día 26

I had to point out how crazy it is that I had a good day today. Nothing special, both happened, I just not felt like dying.
My body is still way behind and it hurts when I do something simple like walking, but I managed to do some important things like tidying up the spare bedroom (a bit) hoover it and leave it almost ready for visitors. I also did some laundry and bought some food for the freezer. Ah, hoovered the living room as well, that needed to be done but was triggering memories that I didn’t want.
I was calmer today and I don’t know if it’s because I was relieved from that horrible headache, or it’s just a coincidence. Also the last few days that I felt so so bad, I was in the ovulation window, so I don’t know.


I wish this mood would stay, I can actually do things and plan things and I don’t mind to be alone, and I can rest for a little bit. I am just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment